Thursday, March 3, 2011

The 10 Most Awesome Things Stuck in People

10 Things Lodged Inside Of People

March 1, 2011 | 1:04 pm
I was taught, at a very young age, that it’s not a good idea to attempt to swallow non-food items. I also learned, as I grew older, that it’s really not a good idea to put anything in your rectum (unless you’re in love.) The people depicted in this article did not live by those rules, and now have some sweet x-rays to show for it.
Let’s start with a coke bottle. All done drinking but can’t find a recycling bin nearby? Just hang on to that bottle until you can find the appropriate place to dispose of it. I’m sure the hospital has a recycling bin.
It’s a fork. And this person swallowed it. No joke there. Just a lot of questions we’ll never know the answers to.
It’s tough to see, but this is actually a can of hairspray (according to the site I “borrowed” this photo from.) Now this woman’s innards will stay frizz-free and in place all day, no matter how windy it is!
I find this image particularly jarring… SORRY. HAD TO.
“So I’m swallowing safety pins then I’m like ‘shit, probably should’ve closed them first’. Simple mistake. Anyone could’ve made it.”
“Katelyn, I have something really important to ask you, so just sit tight for a minute, I have to run to the bathroom.”
When you make jokes about French people in a Parisian gift shop, they stab you in the hand with miniature Eifel Towers.
If you continue to make those jokes, they will stab you in the head with a slightly larger statue of the Eifel Tower.
“Has anyone seen my keys?… What? They’re in my eyes? Oh, thank you.”
Last but not least, probably the only thing that sort of belongs…

No comments:

Post a Comment