Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Airport/Ski Lodge List

So, when I brought up the idea of the "Free Pass" list, my friend Barry got all heady on it and started delivering these qualifiers to me.  The spawn of which was a bunch of other lists.  At first I was thinking that this was wrong and maybe a little inappropriate.  Then I realized it was inappropriate because it gave me more chances to actually get a free pass to hook up with a celeb and I decided this was actually a fantastic idea.  That lead me to think, "Hey! Why not throw in a same-sex list, you know, just in case?"  So I did that too.
This list is a kind of a relationship list.  I think of it as someone you would meet at the airport bar, strike up a conversation, maybe hit the mile-high club (or hopefully a red carpet club), and then maybe make plans to find each other in airports at a set frequency and/or elope and have babies.  Barry doesn't drink, so said scenario doesn't work for him.  He has chosen a ski lodge, because of his affinity for sweaters (hence the shit-talking in the last entry).  So this one is pretty serious, laying it on the line.  Someone might end up with a broken heart.


Rules:
5 choices
List Rank 5-1
Must be celebrities
Should be only celebrities that you think you would have more than just physical attraction to

5 comments:

  1. Shannon's list
    5. Dave Grohl
    4. Dwayne Wade
    3. Jason Segal
    2. Jeff Bridges
    1. Paul Rudd (Dear Paul, I will never let go of you.)

    Shannon's Same-Sex List
    5. Marissa Miller
    4. Rachel Maddow
    3. Rashida Jones
    2. Rosario Dawson
    1. Leslie Mann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan's List

    5. Eva Mendes
    4. Scarlett Johannsen
    3. Julia Mancuso
    2. Erin Burnett
    1. Jennifer Garner

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5. Matthew Goode
    4. Ryan Reynolds
    3. Ryan Gosling
    2. James Lafferty
    1. Patrick Dempsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. Patton Oswalt
    4. Anderson Cooper
    3. Jon Krasinski
    2. Seth Rogen
    1. James Franco

    ReplyDelete