Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quoted Quotables - MOVIES

Well here I am, in all my administrative glory. JK. The power won't go to my head, I promise.

This brand spanking new category is devoted to what I love most: quoting movies. Have you ever heard of "a cupa cupa cupa"? Well, that's what we are all about in this category. So please, think about the movies you find yourself reciting most often...to your friends, loved ones, or to yourself in the shower or in your car. Those are the kinds of movies we're looking for here, people.

With that, I wish you the best with this final line:
"You just missed the chance of a lifetime, M'lynn. Halfa Chinquapin Parish'd give their high teeth to takc a whack Ouiser!" I think you will get my drift.

5 comments:

  1. 5. Napoleon Dynamite
    4. The War
    3. Don't Tell Mom the Baby-Sitter's Dead
    2. Steel Magnolias
    1. Stand By Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Lindsey, so perfect for your first one. Second, I am excluding all overly-quoted movies on your list, because 1. You are better an quoting them than I will ever be, and 2. I usually only quotes those with you. So here is my list:

    5. Love Actually
    4. Pulp Fiction
    3. So I Married an Axe Murder
    2. Princess Bride
    1. Dazed and Confused

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind if I play, too! I miss yall so much and I wish I could quote these movies with you:

    5. Ocean's 11
    4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
    3. The Goonies
    2. Bridget Jones' Diary (both I and II)
    1. Home Alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5. Pineapple Express- "(Shaved Armpits)It makes me more aerodynamic when I fight!"
    #4. Dodgeball- "Dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge..."
    #3. Devil's Advocate- "Do what you want, its your walls."
    #2. Cable Guy- "Thats Gonna Be A Good One..."
    #1. Ace Venture 2: When Nature Calls- "Like a Glove..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete