Sunday, March 14, 2010

All Time Favorite Things

So I am going to switch it up here a bit.  This list is a non-people list.  It is about the things that make you happiest in life that are not people-related.  So you can't say "your mom", even though it is one of the all-time best answers to any question.  You'd just end up with a list of people, and that is precisely what this list is not about.  I suppose you could say something like "sex" too, but I try to think a little further outside the box (giggle).


Rules 
Limited to 5
Rank 5-1
No people or people-related items (i.e., seeing my best friend after a long time apart)

5 comments:

  1. Shannon's list

    5. The smell of rain (particularly in the desert)
    4. Fresh raspberries
    3. First cuts in fresh powder
    2. Baseball cut steak(medium rare) with a great glass of red wine from Jake's in Billings, MT
    1. Back scratches (I have a lot of commentary and rationale I could give on this one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Shadows across New Mexico
    4. Pets
    3. Scuba diving (the underwater world is wonderful)
    2. Dancing (I am shocked amd hurt it isn't on Shannon's list)
    1. ICE CREAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy, I i am saving that one for the "not necessary in public" list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. my mom's peanut buster parfait
    4. water slides
    3. the Olympics
    2. Halloween
    1. surprises

    ReplyDelete