Monday, August 23, 2010

Google: The Movie

Now that plans are out to replicate the Facebook movie, The Social Network, is set for release October 1st (A highly fantastic story if you ask me), Google is now in the talks for their own movie.  This post from  from  blogoscopped.com postulates who might play the Google players.  So who might play you?  Well, to find out, just visit http://celebrity.myheritage.com .  Scroll to the bottom to see my matches.

Who’d Play Who in "Google: The Movie"?






Favorite things about my matches:  1. there are more men then women.  2.  I've done this several times, and while the people always change, Frankie Muniz is always my closest match. 3.  I actually get Lindsay Lohan most frequently, but I usually assume it is just the only famous person beside Marissa Miller (bt-dub so much hotter) that has freckles.  4.  Ashton Kutcher is way prettier than me.  5.  Calvin Coolidge, I just don't know what to say.  5.  Amy Lee... so emo.

So if you dare, post the link to your celeb-a-likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment